Metal Malaysia

Tharenii

Hello all...

I would like to know more about the scene in malaysia...

preferably as many myspace links as possible to metal bands...

i really am a huge supporter of the asian scene... so yeah..

KEEP IT BRUTAL!!

tharen..

oh and btw you guys might wanna check out my band... www.myspace.com/menevorium

Oo.. Metal in Malaysia play racist.. Especially somewhere around in Kelantan,Kuantan.. They fcuking beatan up chinese and Indian who attend to the Metal Gigs.. and when Chinese playing Metal on GIG.. they all will do sum face like "WTF? Chinese is playing METAL? Metal is malay stuff ! not for u guys ! plus F*cK off !" and they like to call chinese who play in band "Budak Beyond".. This is Metal in Malaysia.. even my frd experience it in KL.. when they perform on some GIGs.. they heard the malay shout "P*kiMak Chinese ! bLah La" .. no respect at all..

I'm from Malaysia too.
I agree with DjKitz. There are people that still don't believe chinese can goes for heavier stuffs. They think metal is their thing, c'mon, what if you have chance to play in front those USA or England bands, they say:"Oh... f*ck it?"

Anyway, there are still got some good person i knew.
Undeniable, there are lot of talented people in Malaysia's Metal Scene.
The ability that they can accept metal are higher than chinese which
is always judge metal is something noisy.

Anyway, I attended some hardcore metal gig before,
whole gig only 4-5 chinese, we became like alien for them haha.
But then the organizer came talk with us and told us how surprise he was.
And he said, music is more everyone!
No matter what race are you. We just wanna enjoy! Isn't it!
That's true man!

So, you can attend some gig if you happen to be in KL.
There are lot of worth watch metal gig here!
Here are some links for your reference:

http://www.unityhxc.com/media/restraint-172.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5697004

You can dig out more in their link...

hey guys, screw those racist fucks la, come down to subang in kl where anyone from any race is welcome.i have a friend who is organising a metal/hardcore gig at Nettoz inc. in ss15 subang and he's punjabi,haha. anyway the show is called 'On the dot 2'.

juz wana take this chance to promote my friends band 'Jah'z Disciples'. u can check them out at

http://www.myspace.com/jahzdisciplesonline

or

amp.channelv.com/jahzdisciples

they lovelovelovelovelovelovelove rock.

at least in sg we treat each other the same. im a malay, and i see the chinese are mostly the ones whos reaching out fr the goals. well its a mixture tingy, u can see all races doing the same ting.

majority of malays do it.. but i know some of malay local bands oso.. they are ok.. but some of them is damn racist...

dunno abt racist metal bands in KL, but my band is definately not racist. we love everyone that has nice pair of tits and ass. we also love milfs of all races. love all serve all.

and yes we are playing for MYDM. malaysia death metal festival on the 29th of june, pls come and say hi.

Yo! We in JB aint no racist people! U r welcome whorever u r.
Dunno bout those uncivilized sobs elswhere but here we treat each other with respect!

Latest posts

Back