Metal 7 stringer looking for a band!

LEHUSKEH

Hey there guys!

Looking to join a band which requires a heavy chugger or a lead shredder for their lineups. Have been playing for about 10 years now and have been in a band for approximately a year before going on an indefinite hiatus. Therefore I'm available and committed for jams/gigs/songwriting the whole enchilada. My personal guitar hero is Jeff Loomis, but I do tend to switch between him and Yngwie Malmsteen from time to time xD

My influences in music will be artists and bands like Born Of Osiris, Nevermore, Dream Theatre, Veil Of Maya, Periphery, Kreator just to name a few.

I would love to play in any bands which do extreme metal styles like Thrash Metal, Power Metal, Folk Metal, Viking Metal (lol if there are any Amon Amarth fans here), Experimental/Mathcore, Death Metal, Melodic Death, Progressive Metal, Deathcore (stuff like whitechapel), and yup the lowest I can go will be Metalcore (no haters aight?) as well :p

AND, if anybodys doing Djent stuff I'll be more than happy to oblige! :D

So, if you guys are interested do drop me a PM or whatsapp me at 97910085. Cheers!

Back