Mesa Boogie 'Maverick' Dual Rectifier Tube Amp w/Twin 12' Celestion Vintage 30s

oldskoolstreet

Probably The One and only Out of production Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Class A Blues/Rock Guitar Amp @ 35 watts in Singapore.

Maverick(TM)
FEATURES
Handbuilt in the USA
35 Watts, Pure Class A Power / 4xEL84, 6x12AX7, 1x5AR4
2 Channels (Rhythm & Lead)
Bright/Fat Switch (Rhythm Channel)
Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb and Master Controls per Channel
Output Level Control (over all channels)
Rectifier Select Switch (Tube/Silicon Diodes)
Spring Reverb
Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Level Controls
Slave Out w/Level Control
1 Button Footswitch (Channel Select)

Need Extra details?? Download the Maverick PDF manual here: http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Maverick.pdf

and More from "The Out of Production Mesa Boogie Maverick" website:
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Maverick/maverick.html

290261319772-1.jpg

290261319772-2.jpg

290261319772-3.jpg

mesa.jpg

Hear it on Youtube, Increase your speaker volume to hear how a true Strat would sound:

The Mesa Boogie Maverick 2x12 combo gives 35 watts of class A power delivered via two Celestion G12 Vintage 30 speakers. It is described by Mesa as 'two amps in one' - the switching channels changes between lead and rhythm preamps, but the properties of the power amp change too to reflect the choice of preamp channel. Each channel has independent controls for gain, treble, mid, bass, master volume and reverb. There is a very effective output level control which means that the amp can be used at home without seriously compromising the tone dialled in by the gain and master controls. It is finished in cream leather tolex, with leather handle and corner protectors.

As a proud owner of a MK IIC and a MK III, I was looking around for an all-around amp for small gigs and jamming. I turned to my old reliable amp builder, Mesa/Boogie, and found/fell in love with a new Maverick 2x12. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more versatile amp - coming from a fellow who's owned Twins, Supers and Music Man amps and a player for 30 years. Comparable Fender Amps in this Mesa category, even a '57 Classic or '59 Bassman does not sound as sweet as a Mesa Maverick.

The Maverick is very powerful, like my Marks, but simple. I own/play Strats, Tele, Les Paul, 335, Ibanez, even a Flying "V" and PRS - The Maverick's voicing is perfect for single coils or humbuckers. I'm a blues rocker, so I really don't need a metal shred monster, but the Maverick gives me everything I need. So my thanks to all you Mesa "engineers" for a great amplifier and a fine 40th birthday present for myself.

Now up for sale at $2.5k. This 35 Watt amp Weighs 35kg, and I can deliver. Play it for a month and if you don't like it, I will return you your $2.5k and take back my amp.

Please bear in mind that a Mesa Boogie Maverick has more noise ''hiss" than any Class A Fender due to its Class A Rectifier Hand-wired circuitry.

And if you love it, then forget about returning.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Back