Mayday Limited Edition Lee Guitar - 3 Pieces in Aug

Kerr

Hi Guys,

Mayday Limited Edition Lee Guitar is comming in middle of Aug. Only 3 PIECES
Place your Order now. : )

Hey what is the cost of the guitar and do you ship to the USA.. I am interested in putting in an order but i wanted to know the cost of the guitar first!

Hi,
The Mayday guitars are going for $2,000.00. Yes we ship to the USA, let us know your address and we'll quote your shipping cost.

are all still available? which exact model are they? since i'm aware that there are 4 different models for the mayday signature model: sitka full body, sitka cutaway, cedar full body or cedar cutaway?

i din remember seeing it in your excelsior basement shop when i visited on friday evening though...

thank you!

Hi, shipping for the guitars were a bit delayed. It should be coming in anytime this week or latest next week. Will let you know which models and what woods they are once they're in. Sorry for the late reply.

Alright guys!
The Lee Guitars Mayday Signature Model is here! Spruce top, Mahagony back and sides, L R Baggs Element Active pickup system going for $2,000.00. The Limited Edition with the band member's autographs, Spruce top, Indian Rosewood back and sides model with abalone binding, L R Baggs Epickup system going for $3800.00. Come and check them out!
Cheers!

woah that is some price difference...
will check it out later...

does the $2,000 version comes with a hardcase and other accessories like the memory card and cd and poster listed below?

★由李大師設計、五月天親歷體驗打造!
★全球首發網路限時預購款 搶鮮發聲!
★特別贈禮"專屬1G記憶卡",內存:
五月天"制琴體驗之旅"獨家影片
五月天制琴照片選輯電子圖片
五月天簽名琴特別紀念版電子海報
Lee Guitars“原鄉”系列琴款特別紀念影音

If not, then does the $3,800 version comes with those things mentioned above?

Hi,
Both models come with a hardcase that have the band members' faces engraved on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with the memory card or the cd. Come and check it out man.. they sound real good.
Clement

Back