Mass Order from Guitar Parts Resources!

FPaulLes

Hey guys, this is a mass ordering of guitar parts, I will be ordering soon I get 5 or more people to share shipping cost. I'm using the express mail which will take about one week before your stuff arrives. Theres a lot of things, like Mirror pickguard for LP and a lot of stuff for fender.

www.guitarpartsresource.com

PM me the list of things NOW!!! Thanks

Ohh I forgot the link! Thanks df. I don't want to order from stew mac. The price is quite ex. This is cheaper.

So when are you ordering? I hope it isn't so fast 'coz I want those tuners which I posted...=D

Btw, how do you go about payment?

Maybe when there's at least 5 people join then I will start ordering. Anyway within one week can get the stuff. I have two types of payment, one is make up and pay cash or transfer into my father's account. But I must receive the money before I order

you know, just for kicks, i want to get my hands on a hello kitty mini strat, upgrade the pups to fat 50s, upgrade the tuners to kluson tuners and the bridge saddle to a genuine fender strat saddle. haha

hmm, I will not be accepting orders of guitars as the shipping cost for that is US$125. at least you pay the shipping cost. If you want the parts, please PM me the list. Thanks

Hey guys, for those who have ordered from me, please confirm your order with me ASAP. The shipping cost is about US30plus. It will be divded equally among the few of us. I will be charging a small fee of S$10 just to let you guys know. PM me ASAP

Dude. People do not charge fees for Mass orders. If so. Every one would order on their own...

i back that sentiment, mass orders were actually meant to help rather than to profit from. but if he desires. by all means, its (pretty much) a free society.

hey, nothing is free on this world. Do you know how much time is wasted by ordering this. I must get a list of people buying and stuff. Then must send it to your house.

Back