Mariah Carey Concert Tickets For Sale Cheap!!!

julian69

Hi, I've got a pair of tickets to the spectacular not-to-be-missed one-night only "Mariah - The Elusive Chanteuse Show" at the new National Stadium (directly above Stadium MRT) on Fri 24 Oct 2014 9pm (Doors open 7.30pm) for sale cheap!!!

UP : S$ (168 + 4) = S$ 172 each or S$ 344 a pair (Including Booking Fees)
SP : S$ 120 each or S$ 240 a pair (ie 30% Discount - You SAVE S$ 104 a pair for nothing!!!)

Since you're having a wonderful time at this critically acclaimed one-of-a-kind extravaganza anyway, why not save some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are keen to have a good time & save, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the ONLY PAIR of discounted tickets are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

Synopsis:

The wait is over.

Mariah Carey, one of the best-selling female artistes, five-time Grammy award winner and global superstar is back to wow Singapore at the new National Stadium on 24th October 2014. She last performed at the venue 14 years ago, making her the first artiste to crossover from the old stadium to the new.

Mariah Carey is the best-selling female artiste of all time with more than 200 million albums sold to date and eighteen Billboard #1 singles (seventeen self-penned) including 'Fantasy', 'Always Be My Baby', 'Hero', 'Touch My Body', 'One Sweet Day', 'Without You', 'We Belong Together' and the global smash hit Christmas single 'All I Want for Christmas Is You', more than any solo artiste in history. With her distinct five-octave vocal range, prolific song writing, and producing talent, Mariah has defined the modern pop performance. As a singer, songwriter and producer, she has been recognized with five Grammy Awards, nine American Music Awards, Billboard's "Artist of the Decade" Award, the World Music Award for "World's Best Selling Female Artiste of the Millennium," and BMI's "Icon Award" to name a few.

Back