Mamma Mia!, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Movie Vouchers For Sale Cheap!!!

julian69

Hi, I'm offering the following for sale cheap!!!

(1) A pair of C Reserve tickets to the spectacular not-to-be-missed "Mamma Mia!" at Marina Bay Sands, Grand Theatre (directly above Bayfront MRT) on Thur 13 Nov 8pm for sale cheap!!!

UP : S$ (125 + 3) = S$ 128 each or S$ 256 a pair (Including Booking Fees)
SP : S$ 90 each or S$ 180 a pair (ie 30% Discount - You SAVE S$ 76 a pair for nothing!!! PLUS This is even CHEAPER than the cheapest ticket available!!!))

Since you're having a wonderful time at this critically acclaimed one-of-a-kind extravaganza anyway, why not save some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are keen to have a good time & save, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the ONLY PAIR of discounted tickets are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

Synopsis:

A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads. And a trip down the aisle you'll never forget!

Over 65 million people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make MAMMA MIA! the ultimate feel-good show!

The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone's having the time of their lives!

'THE PERFECT TICKET FOR A FEEL-GOOD NIGHT OUT!'
DAILY TELEGRAPH

'IT'S PURE ENTERTAINMENT ... FANTASTIC'
IRISH INDEPENDENT

'A GLORIOUS GOOD NIGHT OUT'
THE SCOTSMAN

'QUITE SIMPLY, A PHENOMENON!'
ASSOCIATED PRESS

'THE MOST FUN I'VE HAD IN A THEATRE IN YEARS!'
TORONTO STAR

'A WORLDWIDE SMASH HIT'
DAILY TELEGRAPH

(2) A pair of tickets to the spectacular not-to-be-missed "A Midsummer Night's Dream By William Shakespeare" at Esplanade Theatre on Sat 15 Nov 3pm for sale cheap!!!

UP : S$ (138 + 3) = S$ 141 each or S$ 282 a pair (Including Booking Fees)(Only Single Seats Left!!!)
SP : S$ 105 each or S$ 210 a pair (ie 26% Discount - You SAVE S$ 72 a pair for nothing!!!)

Since you're having a wonderful time at this critically acclaimed one-of-a-kind extravaganza anyway, why not save some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are keen to have a good time & save, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the discounted tickets are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

Synopsis:

Performed by SHAKESPEARE'S GLOBE

"A DREAM PERFORMANCE!" - The Times, UK

"Gripping! Works like a dream!" - The Daily Telegraph, UK

"The Globe at its crowd-pleasing best, a hearty and hilarious night!" - Time Out London

"Dominic Dromgoole's lively affectionate and consistently inventive staging beautifully captures both the humour and the disconcerting strangeneness of the play." - The Telegraph

'The course of true love never did run smooth.'

Hermia loves Lysander and Helena loves Demetrius - but Demetrius is supposed to be marrying Hermia... When the Duke of Athens tries to enforce the marriage, the lovers take refuge in the woods and wander into the midst of a dispute between the king and queen of the fairies.

Shakespeare put some of his most dazzling dramatic poetry at the service of this teasing, glittering, hilarious and amazingly inventive play, whose seriousness is only fleetingly glimpsed beneath its dreamlike surface.

This production will employ Renaissance costumes and staging.

(3) SHAW movie vouchers for ALL TITLES, ALL OUTLETS, ALL DAYS, ALL SHOWS, ALL SESSIONS (ie valid on weekdays, weekends, eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays & expiring only in Aug 2015) for sale cheap! - Great savings for the many not-to-be-missed movies & blockbusters both now & upcoming the year round with families, friends & co-workers, plus they make great gifts for occasions like school holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, X-mas gift-exchanges, prizes, rewards, incentives... etc. Do get them NOW before they are SOLD OUT again!!!

UP : S$ 12.00 each (FYI : UP for Cathay : S$ 13.00, UP for GV : S$ 12.50 each)
SP : S$ 9.00 each (ie 25% Discount - You SAVE S$ 3.00 each for nothing!!! This is even CHEAPER than the weekday Mon - Thur rate of S$ 9.50 each for newer releases, not to mention your savings till next year on Fri - Sun, Eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays (especially savings for Blockbusters that require extra surcharge + It's the Oscar Season now when all the great Oscar nominated Blockbusters are being released!). Examples of current & upcoming movies : Disney's Big Hero 6, Fury, Ouija, John Wick, St. Vincent, Let's Be Cops, Horns, Jack And The Cuckoo-Clock Heart, The Canal, Before I Go To Sleep, Se7enth, The Judge, Gone Girl, Interstellar, Dumb & Dumber To, Don't Go Breaking My Heart 2, Maps To The Stars, A Fantastic Ghost Wedding, Penguins Of Madagascar, Stone Hearst Asylum, Dearest, The Hunger Games : Mocking Jay, Nightcrawler, Kingsman : The Secret Service, The Hobbit : The Battle Of The Five Armies , Exodus : Gods & Kings etc... Buy More Vouchers, Save More $$$!!!

Since you are catching these movies & blockbusters or getting gifts anyway, why not SAVE some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are interested to SAVE with this discount, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the vouchers are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

(4) GV movie vouchers valid for ALL TITLES, ALL OUTLETS, ALL DAYS, ALL SHOWS, ALL SESSIONS for sale cheap!

UP : S$ 12.50 each
SP : S$ 9.50 each (ie 24% Discount - You SAVE S$ 3.00 each for nothing!!! Buy More Vouchers, Save More $$$)

Since you are catching these movies & blockbusters or getting gifts anyway, why not SAVE some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are interested to SAVE with this discount, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the vouchers are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

How To Save Using The GV & SHAW Vouchers :

Instead of paying $12.50/$12.00 for a movie ticket at the Box Office, just exchange the vouchers (which you get from me at a discount of $3 each - ie you already SAVE $6 per pair instantly!) WITHOUT further cash top-up needed at the Box Office for the SAME movie ticket (after the usual seat-selection by you as per normal as if you are paying by cash). Do note that you can't use the movie vouchers for online or internet booking (since the cinema chains need to scan the barcodes on the vouchers physically during tickets purchase). But you can exchange the vouchers for actual Mon - Sun, Eve of PH & PH movie tickets and choose your preferred seats directly at the Box Office either on the day of watching the movies or even a few days earlier at ANY SHAW or GV Box Offices (since each of the cinema operators ticketing system is all linked & seat-selection & cross-booking of tickets across cinemas of the same operator is allowed). Plus imagine the amount of money you can SAVE (S$6 per pair x 52 weeks) the whole year round since the vouchers are valid till Aug 2015. Buy More Vouchers, Save More $$$!!!

(5) 5 x S$20 = $100 NTUC Fairprice vouchers (Expiry : 14 Nov 2014) for sale at $90 ie you save S$10 for nothing!!! Great for any purchases at any Fairprice & Cheers outlets (eg: groceries, gadgets, household items, milk powder, cigarettes etc) plus you still earn Linkpoints as per normal with the vouchers, as if you are paying using cash. Since you are making purchases or getting gifts anyway, why not SAVE some money in the meantime? If you, your friends, colleagues, relatives or families are interested to SAVE with this discount, do sms me NOW at 9-3-2-9-7-0-1-6 as the vouchers are strictly available on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis. Thankx :)

Back