Male rock vocalist wanted, to record SOAD-like song

The Shah

Hi friends, quick intro: I'm Shahrul, 20 this year, music enthusiast, one of many here I hope. Making music is a hobby, but if I can turn it into a serious one, why not? I write lyrics, compose music, produce & record my own songs, and rap, mainly. But at an amateur level, for now.

Been working on a side project called Slowly Growing Deaf, a one-man experimental rock concept. I plan to make a demo EP as part of my portfolio, and I'm searching for a good female rock vocalist to contribute your prowess to one of the songs that will appear on the EP. And oh, it doesn't matter if you belong to a band or anything; you'd be like a guest, featured vocalist on my project.

If you're interested, drop me an e-mail at beg.for.mercy@live.com.sg, with a demo of your singing if you can provide it.

You must understand that the music is solely for portfolio purposes, and I've got limited resources; the music is produced on FruityLoops Studio 8 (although I have strived to make it sound professional), and there's no recording studio or anything. Vocal recording will be done through a small microphone, direct to my laptop. And I wouldn't be able to grant you monetary reward for your contribution, neither would I be expecting payment from you.

On the bright side, you'll have an original song under your name, to distribute to your own network of contacts.

The song I have in mind has all the lyrics, music and arrangement worked out, and all you have to do is sing. It's tentatively titled 'Exodus', and has a very System of a Down-like vibe to it, although it's in my own style. If you think you can pull off Serj Tankian vocals, this song is for you. If you're good, then we can have all the recordings cleared up in an hour, or less, on a weekend probably.

Any queries, do drop me an e-mail, especially if you would like to hear the demo for the aforementioned song (it's got me singing on it, and i'd like to apologise for it in advance).

So if you've got the stuff, accept my challenge. =)

Peace!

Still looking for a vocalist, my friends.

And if System of a Down's not your type, but you're a pretty good singer of other genres (English, though) who's willing to record a demo with me for the price of zero, i may have other projects i can assign you to. All part of Slowly Growing Deaf. So, hear from you soon.

Male rock vocalist wanted (falsetto-able), to record demo song

Hi friends, quick intro: I'm Shahrul, 20 this year, music enthusiast, one of many here I hope. Making music is a hobby, but if I can turn it into a serious one, why not? I write lyrics, compose music, produce & record my own songs, and rap, mainly. But at an amateur level, for now.

Been working on a side project called Slowly Growing Deaf, a one-man experimental rock concept. I plan to make a demo EP as part of my portfolio, and I'm searching for a good female rock vocalist to contribute your prowess to one of the songs that will appear on the EP. And oh, it doesn't matter if you belong to a band or anything; you'd be like a guest, featured vocalist on my project.

If you're interested, drop me an e-mail at beg.for.mercy@live.com.sg, with a demo of your singing if you can provide it.

You must understand that the music is solely for portfolio purposes, and I've got limited resources; the music is produced on FruityLoops Studio 8 (although I have strived to make it sound professional), and there's no recording studio or anything. Vocal recording will be done through a small microphone, direct to my laptop. And I wouldn't be able to grant you monetary reward for your contribution, neither would I be expecting payment from you.

On the bright side, you'll have an original song under your name, to distribute to your own network of contacts.

The song I have in mind has all the lyrics, music and arrangement worked out, and all you have to do is sing. It's tentatively titled 'Messiah Complex', and the vocals have a Muse-like vibe to it, although it's in my own style. If you think you can pull off Matthew Bellamy vocals, this song is for you. If you're good, then we can have all the recordings cleared up in an hour, or less, on a weekend probably.

Any queries, do drop me an e-mail, especially if you would like to hear the demo for the aforementioned song (it's got me singing on it, and i'd like to apologise for it in advance).

So if you've got the stuff, accept my challenge. =)

Peace!

Latest posts

Back