1st March, Saturday
AKTA ANGKASA (M'sia) (7.30pm)
CESSPIT (8.30pm)
PLAIN SUNSET (9.30pm)

2nd March, Sunday
SHAME JOANN SHAME (7.30pm)
FORCE VOMIT (8.30pm)

Last edited:
sat's performances were awesum possum. cesspit had good presence and i think theyve still got it and are not gonna lose it anytime soon (i think its damn cool shahrul fronts cesspit and his wife played for popwhizzee). plainsunset played alot of old songs (plainsunset!). too bad no checking e-mail.

but the disappointment was the crowd i guess. fighting, picking on people, guys taking advantage of girls in the crowd, the flicking of cigarette butts at other people, etc. i think when a band has to like say "stop fighting" on stage during their set, kinda puts it in perspective of how obviously unruly some of the people in the crowd were. man. i hope this doesnt happen to all the shows.

plainsunset's set was awesome as usual. Sadly, i'm rather vertically disadvantaged. Irritating asses trying to hurt each other. Have an ulcer in my mouth as a result.
I noticed that when plainsunset was playing their older songs that are less known, very little people sing along cause they don't know the song and they start moshing at random parts, look around, act-like-i-know-and-love-this-song-headbang, and as usual, hurt each other. Nonetheless, enjoyed it:)

wow! i'm so damn lucky.. didnt know abt plain sunset is going to be playing and i just happen to walk to esplanade cuz i was feeling hungry and i saw their name on the poster! haha.. good show! loved it!

Back