Major electro shock with guitar

predz23

Ok I've got an epi les paul, Boss MD-2, Wylde Wah plugged into a Marshall MG30. Two prong plug, but I'm in Indonesia at the moment, so its supposed to be two pronged. I played with it no problems, then the next day MAJOR electro shock when its all plugged in. There was even a major electro shock when I stepped on the instrument cable plugged into the amp when it was turned off. What could be causing it? Could it be water condensation from my aircon? Because it has been raining a lot and I accidentally left it on too cold.

Hi my friend got an electric shock from the same amp too. Think its a 30W Marshall valvestate or something from our school jamming room. He slinged a les paul onto his body and i touched his fingers and i felt the current running through me too.

Yeah but this is a major shock, enough to make me jump. The next day I started playing again and it was ok. Then when I finished playing it suddenly shocked me again. The only thing in common with before was both shocks happened at night. Maybe I just need to change rooms

I am majorly underwhelmed by how major the shock turned out to be.

Perhaps stairway to heaven was being played and it was A Minor shock.

Back