Looking to form a teenage band to perform open mics n free gigs (16-19 yrs,NON-PRO)

ZackWayne

Hello! I am 17 this year and has been learning guitar for just over a year and vocals for slightly under a month. I am looking to form a band to do open mics and gigs with musicians ard my age.

Please pm me ur contact number, years with instrument, instrument u play and whether u are a self-taught. Do not

I am hoping to gather musicians who are serious about their instrument but has never been in a band before either because not havig the opportunity or lack of experience! Because i am one of those ppl but i hope to improve my live playing skills with a band because i believe that is what will really improve me.

*THIS IS STRONGLY FOR MUSICIANS WHO ARE SERIOUS BUT JUST LACK OF THE EXPERIENCE
(Looking for a BASSIST, DRUMMER, LEAD GUITARIST,MALE VOCAL)
We will be playing english songs covering Pop, Rock, Instrumentals

Although im looking for 17-19 years old,
Might accept 16/20 years old!

Looking to rehearse at least once-twice per week

Last edited:
Guys who are interested please do contact me ASAP as by the end of tmr latest as I will be done picking the members for the band already. No audition is needed. As long as you meet the age requirement :). It will be a FOR SURE getting in the band if you take music lessons, between 17-19 years old and has been with your instrument for over a year.

Quickly contact me if you between 16-20 and are interested to join a band! I will be picking members to form the band tmr morning. I will check my inbox tmr moning for one last time and see if theres any other interested party.

Back