Looking to form a band

ShredaholicZ

Hey guys, I wish to form a band with a group of musicians who are interested in making music their career. I can play a little of drum, guitar and bass. But I'm more of a guitar player. I'm still in the process of learning. But this is 100% serious. I had a vision in my mind to become someone like Synyster Gates, Herman Li and Paul Gilbert.

If you share the same dream as me, please post here. Thank you

Note: I'm not very good at playing instruments. All I have is the passion, desire and love in becoming a professional music player.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I wish to form a band with a group of musicians who are interested in making music their career. I can play a little of drum, guitar and bass. But I'm more of a guitar player. I'm still in the process of learning. But this is 100% serious. I had a vision in my mind to become someone like Synyster Gates, Herman Li and Paul Gilbert.

If you share the same dream as me, please post here. Thank you

Note: I'm not very good at playing instruments. All I have is the passion, desire and love in becoming a professional music player.

Just curious - how old are u?

hey dude,you're just the type of person i need..and i too really 100% sure wana make music as carrier..do hear from you soon..

Back