Looking for Vocalist to form an Alt Rock/Exp Rock/Post-Hardcore Band

edyeo123

Hi people!

We are a bunch of 20/20+ year old peepz who are looking towards doing a new band or side-project for ourselves. My friend (Naufal) and I (Eddy) wants to form a band which has a fusion to alternative rock, experimental rock and post-hardcore sound.

For my current bandmates and I, we have a diversity of influences between us. Ranging from pop/pop-punk to alternative rock/indie rock/classic rock/punk rock/ to as heavy as heavy metal. But I wanna try something new though.

Eddy:
I'm currently 20 this year and I'm currently in my final year in poly.
Some of my influences are: All Time Low, Kings of Leon, We the kings, U2, Fall Out Boy, Velvet Revolver, Neon Trees, The Killers, You Me At Six, Stereophonics, Arctic Monkeys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, Two Doors Cinema Club, Mayday Parade, Circa Survive, Saosin, Confide, Flood of Red, Deaf Havana, Emarosa, A Day To Remember, Jimmy Eat World etc.

My gigging experience: We played 2 shows before. We played at Substation last year and In-school gig recently this year.

Naufal:
Naufal's age is 23 and he's currently serving the nation. His influences are: Circa Survive, Flood of Red, Dance Gavin Dance, Of Machines, The Used, Thursday, Anberlin, Decoder etc

Naufal's gigging experience: Played 2 shows. Gig organized at Blackhole and Odiocib Studio years back. If im not wrong, it is underground music.

Reference music for this band:
Somewhere along the line between Circa Survive, Saosin, Floor of Red, Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa etc

Requirements of the Vocalist:
- Age is not a preference. But somewhere between 18~25 years old will be good, so we could actually bond and connect better.
- Able to sing well and not off-key and able to hold your falsetto well.
- Able to at least commit for a jam once per week would be good.
- Screaming would be a plus.
- Able to write your own material.

Well, I hope this is not too much to ask for. Even though this may be a jam band for now but we still aim to play gigs in the end.
We have written some music and material too over a few months. Hopefully we could start something out too.

We are very excited to embark on this journey man. Anyone interested, please do drop us a text to either one of us.

Eddy 93217518
Naufal 98823744

Thank you. I'm looking forward to your replies!

@MrAmethiel Eh we also do need the triangle, recorder, sitar, tambourine and Didgeridoo players too. Thank you!

Back