Looking for Singer-Guitarist to form Acoustic-duo

Jo-Bo

Hi,

I'm a guitarist with prior performance experience looking to form an acoustic duo, potentially going on to do live gigs. Below is additional information.

Objective - To play at-least 1 gig every week in an acoustic-duo format.

Musical influences - Mostly retro such as Beatles, Cat Stevens, Eagles, Elvis Presley, Eric Clapton, John Denver, Oasis, Queen, Simon Art Garfunkel and Sting among others. Hard Rock influences include Iron Maiden, Metallica, Scorpions, Deep Purple and Judas Priest among others.

Background - 33 year old guy, married, originally from Mumbai (India), living in Singapore for past 6 years. Corporate job from Mon-Fri, hence most of the musical adventures will happen on the weekends. Can speak Chinese and play some Chinese songs. Stay in the east side, near Old Airport Road and can host you for our practice sessions.

Gear - Yamaha acoustic electric, Roland 2 channel acoustic amp, Zoom A2.1u acoustic effects processor, Roland Quad Capture recording interface, SM58 mic and Garage Band recording software.

Who I'm looking for - Guitarist who can also sing and shares similar motivations. Preferably Chinese, so we can do a mix of English, Chinese and Hindi songs to cater to a wider audience.

Next-Steps
1. If you're interested call / sms me at nine six six eight three three two four
2. We can schedule for a kick-off jam session at my place on a Saturday
3. If the above experience is positive for both of us, then we can plan to go further
4. Once a week jamming session, working towards building a performance set (2-3 months)
5. Start performing live

Cheers,
Jose.

Latest posts

Back