Looking for pop rock band mates

Hello! So I've posted a thread similar to this before a while back but I just wanted to repost it to see if people are still interested:)

Anyway self introduction of myself, I'm a 19 y/o female that plays the guitar(both electric and acoustic) but i'm not very good at it yet but i'm doing my best to practice as much as possible. I sing too!

my music style/taste is heavily influenced by bands like Mcfly, Busted, All Time Low, Against the Current, 5SOS and etc
I'm more into the early 2000s style music too!!
Mostly open to most genres just not overly heavy stuff/metal

I'm looking for serious bandmates that are looking to commit long term and do this as a future career !! where we can write and record music together too!!
If your age falls between 19-23 do hmu with your music influences !!

Hiii I’m Rebecca, 21 years old. I can’t play any instruments but I can sing and I’m open to most genres too (especially pop/pop rock) here’s my number 92273661!!

Hi! I’m a 22 year old guitarist also into pop rock! Early 2000s bands like Jet and The Killers are my influences. Do reach me at 84883632 if you’re keen. Cheers!!

Hey, I’m forming a 4 man band, currently looking for bassist. Would you be interested? Do contact me at 92273661 is keen!

Back