Looking for musicians for original materials and recording contract

maynarduk

I am keen to form a band that does original material. I have about 100 songs in genre of rock, prog-rock, etc.

Like RUSH, Queensryche, Tool, Alice in Chains, Porcupine Tree, King's X, etc.. if you are into these, please contact me

What is needed -

Drummer - can play odd time or have an understanding of it. No need to be like Virgil Donati or Mike Portnoy

Rhythm guitar - good enuff - No need someone like Vai, Satriani, Yngwie, etc

Keyboardist - good backing keys with an understanding of rock music

Singer - The singer must be able to write lyrics and create melodies. A good rock voice.

I have loads of my own composition. Our aim is to crack the international market. I have a bassist already.

All races and ages and gender are welcomed.

I got connections with recording companies... all that's needed is a demo.

Hi,
I’m a singer and would love to try out for the band. I sing mainly blues and soul but I’m very much into rock as well. You may check out my covers on Instagram to consider. It is under the highlights reel on my instastory. It’s called Qilahrose

Hey! Drummer here - been playing for a while and prog/prog metal is my speciality! I'm interested, this sounds REALLY cool. My biggest influences are The Police, Porcupine Tree, The Beatles and Alice In Chains.

Whatsapp me @ +65 91095490.

Hi,
Sebastien, 37 yrs, french, drummer, quite a fair bit of experience, prog rock is my thing : porcupine tree, tool, dream theatre, karnivool, periphery, plini, animals as leaders, david maxim, tesseract, contorsionist etc etc..

if you are still looking for a drummer, you can contact me at +6586472679 (whatsapp)

cheers
Seb

Hi I'm a Rock and Blues guitar player had done many gigs, also recorded a few albums over the years, I'm interested in your project. Looking forward to your reply.

Back