Looking for like-minded musicians to start an 80s radio pop cover band

julianjohn

Hi, I'm looking out for like-minded people to start an 80s radio pop cover band. Think feel good music and great lyrics by groups such as:

- Chaka Khan
- Chicago
- Earth wind and fire
- Starship
- TOTO
- Phil Collins
- Mr Mister

This group's set list will give you an idea of what I'm thinking of: https://www.youtube.com/c/theHindleyStreetCountryClub/featured

I am a bass player, and I'm intending to start in a relaxed and casual way with less pressure. Currently have a female vocalist who might be keen. Looking for a male and female vocalist, first and second keys player, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist and drummer who can preferably also play percussions to start with. It would be a plus if the musicians can sing and play, so we can explore doing harmony. Perhaps a once a month or two months once rehearsal at first to see where we can go, and if we are good enough, we can consider gigs, when they become possible. For now, just take it as an outlet for musical expression and enjoyment if you love that genre of music.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi , We have a group of hobbyists who are passionate in music , we jammed every fortnightly if all of you care to join us. We do almost all the artist you mentioned and also challenge our self with heavy stuff �������� pm me if you care to join us.

Hi, I'm looking out for like-minded people to start an 80s radio pop cover band. Think feel good music and great lyrics by groups such as:

- Chaka Khan
- Chicago
- Earth wind and fire
- Starship
- TOTO
- Phil Collins
- Mr Mister

This group's set list will give you an idea of what I'm thinking of: https://www.youtube.com/c/theHindleyStreetCountryClub/featured

I am a bass player, and I'm intending to start in a relaxed and casual way with less pressure. Currently have a female vocalist who might be keen. Looking for a male and female vocalist, first and second keys player, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist and drummer who can preferably also play percussions to start with. It would be a plus if the musicians can sing and play, so we can explore doing harmony. Perhaps a once a month or two months once rehearsal at first to see where we can go, and if we are good enough, we can consider gigs, when they become possible. For now, just take it as an outlet for musical expression and enjoyment if you love that genre of music.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Hi, if you still need / want a male vox, I would like to give it a try . Whatsapp me at 9696 4175

Back