Looking for guitarist and sampler (and backing vocalist) (experimental/altish/pop)

swish

Hi there,
am currently in a band in the noise mentorship program, primarily looking for someone who can play guitar and preferably sing backing vocals as well. Ability to harmonize would be great. Also looking for a sampler.
Right now, I write all of the parts and I require the final say on everything. This is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
I'm looking for someone who is serious about music and not serious about anything else, someone who wants to experiment and fuck around, someone who lets the music take him/her and doesn't just play through it like some assembly line robot, someone who sees the end goal as not whatever vanity bullshit a band might serve you but the process itself. If catharsis and songwriting isn't your end-game then kindly look elsewhere.

Influences include elliott smith, cat power, death grips, weezer, mike patton, mbv, brand new, yo la tengo, the beatles, pixies, joan of arc, modest mouse, teenage fanclub, radiohead, pavement, etc etc.
but you can just listen to us here:
http://yohighness.bandcamp.com/

we have an esplanade gig on 2nd october so fast replies would be great.
send a pm!

Back