Looking for Freelance Sound Engineer/Producer to do recording for my band !

Valentin0

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this thread belongs to the right category. Sorry about that ! Basically, my band is looking for a Freelance Sound Engineer/Producer to record our songs. We would like those who can do it PER SONG recording. I know, this sounds unfair because the band will take their own sweet time doing recording but I just want the best out of the recording. It wont take a week to finish up the song cos all the arrangement has been discussed among the bands and only to lay it down the tracks. Hope to get some samples of your recording mixes too !

We prefer those engineers to have drums too because we don't really love those " computer drumkit ". My band consist of a drummer, a vocalist, 2 guitars, 1 bassist.

Please do quote a price package for us as we are still students so $$$ is quite a problem for us. But we will try out best and hope we could get a best price plus MIXING/MASTERING all. Easy said, package deal ! Hope to hear from you guys and have a great day !

If you would like to know how our music sounds like or genre related, please visit our humble myspace at http://www.myspace.com/summerfallband.

And you can keep in touch with me here or by Private Message me.

Last edited:
is good to see bands is looking for sound engineers/producer for their recording. however, do get someone who can link you musically. :) someone able to help you guys. :) i always think cost of the project should only be 50% of the deciding factor because if you can't get a recording you want. it's like wasting the whole production cost. :)
again, quantity vs quality. want it to be done or to be done well. is your choice. :)

if your budget is $100 per song split between 5 band members, and the particularity for this and that.it makes up 80%-90% of the deciding factor. as students, your best bet will be to work with "students" (SAE/FSV etc doing their projects) or budding studios trying to get portfolio to meet that financial restraint. gd luck!

Agreed above. Not necessary link to SAE. There are charity/reglion groups do have their own private studio. These are the area you could explore too.

Back