Looking for female vocals for jamming, youtube and recording albums (Acoustic Music)

zMagez

Hi, I'm looking for a female vocalist to work with, beginners are welcome as well.

The plan is to start off jamming once a week, recording youtube videos as we go along. I'm also speaking with a couple of pub and cafe owners to discuss performance opportunities, paid or unpaid.

I'm 25 this year, chinese, currently a full time music teacher teaching a variety of instruments (piano, keyboard, guitar, percussion), but would like to also have regular jamming and performance sessions so as not to become "rusty". I used to gig regularly in a pub, now I'm just doing the random wedding gig as they come along.

The genre of music I'm focusing on here is acoustic music - knowing your top 40's good, but dance, light rock, jazz, blues, evergreens, anything that can be "acoustified", I can play. Would also like to focus on purely English songs, chinese/canto singers need not apply here.

Here's a couple of links as reference to what I enjoy playing:
Super Bass - Remix Cover by Allie and Evan
Just the way you are - Cover by Waitferit
Youtube Channel: Allie and Evan
Youtube Channel: Enter Fingerstyle
Officially Missing You - Cover by Waitferit
Just The Two Of Us - Cover by Ai Mei and Evan

If you think you have what it takes, do text/call me at 81399321, look for Evan. If you have demos, do send them to zMagez@gmail.com

Last edited:
TGIF everyone! Still looking for vocals! It doesn't matter if you're new, as long as you think you can sing or if you want to sing, let me know, yups? :D

Back