Looking for drummers/bassists/guitarists who like less mainstream mandarin rock music

rockmusic

Hi all,

Anyone here into rock music from the less mainstream Taiwan bands?
For example, bands like 四分卫, 1976, 灭火器, 草东没有派对, 康士坦的变化球.

I'm just trying my luck here to find fellow drummers, bassists, guitarists and probably vocalists, who like the same genre of music too.
I guess we can probably start off with some ad-hoc jam sessions, and see if we can form or join a band from there.

Just to share a little about myself, I'm in my mid-30s, and am a beginner-intermediate level bassist with no band experience.
Would prefer musicians around +/-10 years of age, unless you really don't mind the generation gap!

If you're interested, please reply below or drop me a PM.
It'll be really helpful too if you can share more information like the names of the band(s) you like, what instrument(s) you play, musician level, age group, or anything you feel is relevant!

Still looking for more like-minded people to kickstart this project :)
If you listen to other indie Taiwan rock bands that are not in the list, please feel free to PM me too!

We're a 4-piece band (average age: late 20s) currently looking for a rhythm guitarist who is ok with the following:

1) for now, just doing covers for fun
2) covering bands like 信乐团, Beyond, 茄子蛋, 草地没有派对, 四分卫, 美秀集团, and some occasional mandarin mainstream and random indie stuff
3) able to commit to jamming on weekend afternoons (usually Sundays) every 2 to 3 weeks

Music direction may or may not change in the near future, so looking for people who are reasonably comfortable with the above-mentioned

If interested, please send me a private message

Back