Looking for DRUMMERS and PERCUSSIONISTS to form a working collective

justaphase

Hi all, I have been getting requests to put together percussion groups for shows and events, and well since I am in several groups myself (as a drummer and percussionist), I have been passing these off to several friends to handle. Sometimes I play with them as a performer, sometimes I give the gig to them entirely.

Anyway, I have decided it's about time to do what I want - which is to put together a relatively small collective of drummers/percussionists that can play well, and are responsible and trustworthy. And then I can start accepting those gigs with ease and peace of mind! Two years in a row I have been asked to form a group for one overseas show. I ended up playing with an irresponsible group for one, and the other I had to give up because I had no one ready to take it. Next year I will be asked again and I hope to have a good bunch of reliable folks by then.

For now, please help me to build a small database first. And after I have established that, there will be minimal practices (only for shows), no band fund collection and stuff, no max level of commitment (you are free to be in other bands of course!), etc. Don't worry, I reckon I pretty much have a good reputation, am trustworthy and responsible haha.

Just email me at just_a.phase@yahoo.com, or buzz me at 90011352 and introduce yourself. Let me know what instrument(s) you play, and if possible, please share any videos of your past performances.

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

Have been getting messages from a few drummers. Looking for more percussionists as well! The weirder the percussion the better! This will not be another batucada or samba playing group yeah, so if you play some uncommon drums I'm even more keen to hear from you!

Back