Looking for drummer and guitar player for post rock band

thaian

Think of silver mt Zion, godspeed you! black emperor, mogwai, have a nice life… I have plenty of song sketches needing to be polished and I'd love collaborations and different perspectives. Buzz me a PM so we can share WhatsApp and some files, should you consider cool to create this kind of music!

cheers!

Think of silver mt Zion, godspeed you! black emperor, mogwai, have a nice life… I have plenty of song sketches needing to be polished and I'd love collaborations and different perspectives. Buzz me a PM so we can share WhatsApp and some files, should you consider cool to create this kind of music!

cheers!

Hey bro, ive been looking to expand my horizon. I play the guitar and bass. i write my own stuff as well. Looking to make some music! telegram or whatsapp
8 four five five 8 three six six

Hi there.

I am interested to give it a go.

I listen to bands like Explosions in The Sky, M83, Sigur Ros and Spurv.

Along those lines, including many other genres.

I have been playing the guitar for over 10 years and have performed at many shows such as Ignite! Music Festival and various shows at The Esplanade and other events. I am very adaptable and am comfortable in playing both lead melodies and rhythm guitar.

I am also very comfortable with performing and recording with my instrument.

If you'd like, I can even send you some samples of the songs that I played which was recorded with my previous band. Hope to get in touch with you soon.

You can e-mail me at:

shoryukenshah@gmail.com

or whatsapp me at:

Eight three three 9 four five 0 two.

Thank you.

Back