Looking for double pedal..

Hyzul

Hey guys,
I need some help here.Can anyone tell me where can i
get double pedal which is cheap,good and worth buying it.My budget is around $500-$600. please let me know

Thanks..

Tama Iron Cobra Dbl Pedals or Pearl Eliminators are the recommended ones. Swee Lee has them.

If you're looking for long term durability, get the Iron Cobras. If you are looking for extensive customization and tweaking of the pedals, get the Eliminators.

That being said, try both first before deciding. It's your preference that matters the most.

Keep drumming!

DP

well, that time when i was surveying pedals, they did allow. but i didnt take the offer cos i was in a rush and i only came in for a price quote.

Thanks for the info guys but isn't Tama Iron Cobra double pedal is abit costly?Bcoz some double pedals cost around $1000+,i guess..

hmm, last time i checked, Swee Lee sells TAMA IRON COBRA ROLLING GLIDE at $600+. you could call them up and ask. or if you feel like going out, pay them a visit. ask if you can try out. visit other stores as well too. RANKING sells double-pedals as well but i'm not too sure of the brands.

Ranking sells DW, probably carlos and PDP.

If I were to be the one buy a set of double pedals, I'd at least trial the following 3 before finally deciding which one to go for:

1) Pearl Eliminators
2) Tama Iron Cobra
3) Yamaha Flying Dragons

hi hyzul,

as spinningsticks pointed out, for reasonable budget ($500-$700) take a pick of

- tama iron cobra (3 kinds available, rolling glide, power glide, flexi glide)

- pearl eliminators (double-chain drive or belt-drive)

- yamaha flying dragons

all 3 can do most job of what you need.

even if its speed you're looking for.. you shld be able to achieve in excess of 220+bpm. up to this speed, the limitation is not hardware (ie. the pedal)

more expensive double pedals:

- sonor giant step (1k+)

- dw 9000 (i think its $900 about there)

- axis pedals (1k+)

you might be able to squeeze out a bit more speed or flexibility with these pedals. even then, its debatable.

sound out if you need a bit more advice on a particular pedal (e.g. the different types of ICs)

ps. we met at drum xchange bfore rite? :D

hi guys, nice info on the double pedals =)

any one has any info on yamaha's double pedals, regarding whats the main difference between their flying dragons and the normal double pedals, cause the pricedif is like bout 200 dollars.

Has anyone tried the Peace velocity Nitro Drive double pedals. Would love to hear on this one. Haha, it looks iffy-ly good.

But personally, I'd recommend the Iron Cobra anytime, am using the single pedal Power Glide. Sorry if my post is a little side-tracking but anyways to TS - with such budget, I'd go with the Tama IC or Pearl, they're the best you can get for your buget.

P-38950DC.jpg

Last edited:
i've been searching high and low for axis longboard doublepedals but cant seem to find it anywhere in s'pore.

any ideas?

I would recommend Gibraltar Intruder Direct Drive pedal..Super underated...can get in ranking or Music Theme....

i use to own the peace veleocity nitro, personally dont like then cause i think they felt really heavy, no sure if its the chain or its that type of beater > <

@infektivium: Someone was selling axis longboards on this forum recently. If I remember correctly he got it from drum resources. Not too sure though. Go scroll back through the buy/sell.

hmm why is axis pedals that expensive? is it really THAT good?

any one tried before yamaha's flying dragons and their normal pedals, if there much of a big difference?

What kinda normal pedals you're referring to? O_O
I only know I prefer the Flying Dragon pedals (which is used in the studio where I have my lessons) over the one I have at home connected to my DTXplorer, lolz.

Anyways, anyone knows whats the lowest budget pedals available and if its worth the cash. I don't know if I should try to save 600 for the Yamaha one I'm aiming =x

What kinda normal pedals you're referring to? O_O
I only know I prefer the Flying Dragon pedals (which is used in the studio where I have my lessons) over the one I have at home connected to my DTXplorer, lolz.

Anyways, anyone knows whats the lowest budget pedals available and if its worth the cash. I don't know if I should try to save 600 for the Yamaha one I'm aiming =x

yamaha has flying dragons and non flying dragons pedals, be it double or single. for doubles non flying cost 400+ flying cost 600+, thats 200 dollars difference -.-

i am thinking of getting flying dragons direct drive =)

I have a dw9000.
Let me tell you how great it is.
It has infinite changeable cam with lets you play with turbo or accelerate feel.
That's why it's expensive. Moreover, it's a great pedal for you to play with.
If only you have the money, you buy.
It's worth it.

And if you don't have much money, try getting iron cobras or dw7000 or dw5000. It's up to your choice, as long as you can practice at home.

Cos for me, i choose the pedal that perform well with me.

Back