Looking for bassist

nirvana_punk

Hi I’m a lead vocalist/rhythm guitar. I already got a drummer for a pop punk band.

Looking for bassist that can scream through the verses of my originals and can write songs together.

We are 21 years old and it’s better if you are nearly the same age as us so we can clique in the future. Thank you very much (HMU 9634 6732)

Hi there, I'm a bassist and have been playing for a couple of years, with some double bass background. I play ONE OK ROCK, Simple Plan, and also songs from Harry Styles. I am really getting into the indie genre, especially local bands like Cashew Chemists, or international like Hippo Campus. I'm 18, and I study in ngee ann which has a free jamming studio to book! Hope to hear from you soon

Hi there, I'm a bassist and have been playing for a couple of years, with some double bass background. I play ONE OK ROCK, Simple Plan, and also songs from Harry Styles. I am really getting into the indie genre, especially local bands like Cashew Chemists, or international like Hippo Campus. I'm 18, and I study in ngee ann which has a free jamming studio to book! Hope to hear from you soon

Sorry were not into indie. Thank you for your interest and have a good day :D

Back