Looking for bass player to form a chill band and jam

Srdjan

Hello, we are lead/rhythm guitarist, drummer and keyboardist (pretty much beginner level for me) looking for a bass player to form a chill group and play and jam mostly for fun, at least at first.

We like to play mostly something that fits rock, postpunk, jazz, funk, neosoul etc.. so I'm just gonna name some random bands we like..
Jamiroquai, Tom Misch, Mac Miller, Iggy Pop, Pixies, Fugazi, The Beatles, Pink floyd, Alice In Chains, jill scot, Joy Division, Cold play, White Stripes, David Bowie, Rage Against The Machine, James Brown, Erykah Badu. We also listen to some rap, trap, but even love me some classical music from Debussy. So pretty diverse!

If u are bass player and want to jam and you have similar taste for music, please do write bellow!
My name is Srdjan

Hey there, I'm an interested Bassist and would like to know more. Genres stated are my strongest influences. Do contact me at 9four56nine7one1

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there, I'm an interested Bassist and would like to know more. Genres stated are my strongest influences. Do contact me at 9four56nine7one1

Back