Looking for bandmates

sohfihamid

Hi my name is Alfi and I am sort of semi - new to SOFT forum (back in 2009, i joined the forum when i first learn electric guitar). I am a guitar player (more of rhythm / occasional lead),I am looking to connect with members who are into open to jamming and enjoying music ( pop, rock , contemporary music) . feel free to intro and reach out !

Hey man...

Do you like the Smiths, Joy Division, New Order, Oasis....you know the Manchester scene.....? I can help out as a vocalist if you are interested?

Hey man i am new to this forum as well, would love to join a band as a vocalist and jam! I really do love music! I am 20 y/o, and i am very open to all kinds of music! Hope to hear from you!

Hey NotianCurtis, nice to e-meet you. Yes of course I love those bands you mentioned and I am familiar with their music.. yup sounds cool would be good to know you.. you can whatsapp me at 8181 9804 Alfi

Hi my name is Alfi and I am sort of semi - new to SOFT forum (back in 2009, i joined the forum when i first learn electric guitar). I am a guitar player (more of rhythm / occasional lead),I am looking to connect with members who are into open to jamming and enjoying music ( pop, rock , contemporary music) . feel free to intro and reach out !

Welcome back.
Rock/Metal guitar can HMU la. I'm gathering mold & moss over here and need to jam as well lols

Back