Looking for bandmates

AJ77

Hey Softies..

Looking for players to get it done where it was left off.

It's never easy to do things alone..but nevertheless I'd try.

I have 5 to 6 songs...original.
The band its like I dunno where we're goin now..6mths hiatus...
Problems when you have members who are in a multi band.

Well,its post-rock watever it is now...
I'm not sure it will cater the masses...
But I guess for people who have experienced or going through a series of pain,depression,sadness,rejection,emotionally disturbed might probably get the feel out of the songs....i guess.

Basically the songs was done by me with a help of a female vox doin the lyrics n singing melody..but she is doing her own thing now..

So I am actually at the point of giving up.
Its probably open for anyone regardless of age,race or gender...becoz I am here not to impressed anyone...its just some tunes to voice out the sentiments that could not be said in words...

If anyone keen...buzz me 91520309

I am doin the guitar.
So yeah..
Prolly a bassist,2nd guitar,a female vox,drummer and keyboardist.

Incase you like to checkout the songs..
Look up for Lucid

Thank you so much for looking and have a great day.

Last edited:
Hi AJ77,

Myself (guitar) and a drummer also looking to join a band. May I know the genre and your expectation to the players?

Hi AJ77,

Myself (guitar) and a drummer also looking to join a band. May I know the genre and your expectation to the players?

Hi its somewhat postrock and alternative rock.
You maybe coming from a different genre,it doesnt matter...as long as you dig the songs,and you play like its your own..thats what matters I guess...

Expectations...
Well...you need to know your own instruments..and be creative would be a plus...
And whats most important...I guess for any bands that can progress together and move forward towards a certain goal,the commitments have to be on the same level...its like it takes 2 to tango...right?

Cheers...watsapp me and I can sent you the songs.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is basically how the songs is like.

bassist here, text me at 85994671. cheers, u can call me al

Whatsapp u already bro

- - - Updated - - -

Ok an update.

Ive got a drummer already.
Well if this bassist reply..

Then we prolly need a 2nd guitar and keyboardist.
A female vocalist with sweet haunting voice would be good.
Gonna open a chatgrp soon.

Hey bro, I can play 2nd guitar if you giys are still looking. Can also play solos if need be. Whatsapp me 90165363 if it's open. Cheers mate. Call me Zack

Fist bumps...

Did a couple of session for auditions.
Then band get together again.had a good run for 6mths recordings the songs,composed 1 new song and recorded a demo with vocals in it.2 more new demo songs composed while in the process of the recordings...

Yet busy schedule and out of focus.
I just toying it alittle into an mv

A new composition while we were jamming.I just edited it into a simple mv.

I composed this while watching a movie.And we got together and did a demo recording with vocals.

Last edited:
So yeah...anyone with similar taste,similar drives,similar commitment to finish this.

No race,no age,no music bias,but would appreciate if you knows your instruments.

Bassist found.

Looking for drummer,rythem guitarist and female vocalist.

Keyboardist would be a bonus.

Our vocalist have rejoined and we've already have a 2nd guitarist.

We are looking for Keyboardist..

Would be great if u can do some atmospheric sounds.

Back