Looking for: American or Japan Basses.

Havicks

Hi all,

I'm looking to trade away a European Czech Republic Made Spector Rebop 5 with stunning Zebrawood top finish. Upgraded to Bartolini Preamp. This exotic finished bass is probably the only 5 stringed piece in Singapore. Comes with Original Spector Well-Padded GigBag. Condition is 9/10. This bass has a wide variety of tones especially with Bartolini Preamp's active/passive push/pull volume knob.

For the basses i'm looking to trade with are Fenders, Esp, Yamahas or a MusicMan Stingrays. I don't mind American or Japanese, Jazz or Precision Basses. For Stingrays, i would prefer a Classic Stingray shape, the one with the oval-shaped pickguard. Top ups, if neccesary, can be discussed be it from whichever side. All in all, anyone can offer me any basses of any brands if you're keen to own the Spector Rebop 5. We can negotiate. i am open to proposals.

It'll be best if anyone are willing to trade their Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass MIJ or the 5 stringed MIA. I've been searching for one Marcus Miller Signature Jazz Bass. Top ups can be discussed. Please do text/whatsapp me at 83664446 to negotiate. If for cash purchase for the Spector Rebop 5 Zebrawood, it'll be $1750. Trade Value will be at $1900. Thanks guys, i look forward to interesting offers! 83664446 for pictures and details as i have no idea as how to post photos here!!!

Last edited:
Back