Looking for a Vocalist

TDS_Drummer

- We are a 3 piece Top 40s Acoustic Band – Genres: Jason Mraz, Christina Perri, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, Adele, Jessie J, One Republic, Lifehouse, Natalie Imbruglia and others.

- We sometimes play older genres from (60s – 70s: The Beatles, Whitney Houston), (80s: George Michael, Green Day), (90s: Oasis) and others.

- We are looking for a Vocalist who is confident to do live recording and is ready to sing for any upcoming gigs. We would prefer a candidate between the age of 30 – 35 and staying around the East side of Singapore.

- Any suitable candidates please send us a link or an mp3 recording of yourself singing through email address: thepinefellows@gmail.com and if all goes well, we can schedule an audition.

- All candidates (whether successful or not) will be notified after the band makes the decision.

- To visit our Facebook page, please click this link http://www.facebook.com/thepinefellows

Thank you,
The Pine Fellows

Hey guys, still looking for a vocalist? Well I'm not yet 30, 28 this year. Do most of the songs from what you've listed above, from rock to unplugged sets. More importantly looking for a band to grow tgt with. Have got quite a wide vocal range so yep would be able to cover most. Play some rhythm guitars as well. Let me know if you're keen, don't have any recordings but would sure be able to see if I do fit your criteria. Cheers. 92222770, name's Bern.

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well for you!
Thank you for taking time to send in your requests to join The Pine Fellows.
We would like to let you know that we have found a suitable vocalist.

We would also like to wish you every success in finding a suitable band for yourself.

Thank you once again.

The Pine Fellows

Last edited:
Back