Looking for a singer interested in making original music.(Rock)

biggy

Hey all, so like the title says I'm looking for a singer for my band. We're seriously at a halt because we have no vocalist. There's alot music that we're making and they're pretty decent. But that's the thing, its just music, there's no one singing along or any lyrics being put to it. More info on the band, our age ranges from 18-19 so we're looking for someone around that age, maybe plus minus 2 or 3 years shouldn't be a problem. We're all malay, all guys. Currently 4 piece, 2 guitars, 1 bass and 1 drummer. We usually jam in the east mostly weekends. We're open to other venues too. Finally our genre, influences etc. We are mostly a rock n roll band. But our influences are a wide variety...from the classics like GNR, Deep Purple, AC/DC...to the more modern Muse, Strokes Alter Bridge. Hard rock,slow rock,blues,ballads,alternative etc. So yeah that's about it. I hope I've made it really clear cause some people still ask me and there's alot of confusion.
Here's a rough setlist;

Sweet Child Of Mine (Guns N Roses)
Knockin On Heavens Door (Guns N Roses)
Fall To Pieces (Velvet Revolver)
Slither(Velvet Revolver)
Ghost(Slash)
By The Sword(Slash)
Rise Today(Alter Bridge)

Please please note that this setlist is our process for when we meet new singers cause we feel that if you can pull this off,you can probably sing just about anything:). After that we'll focus solely on making our own original music. So anyone interested or if you think you fit the bill...you can pm me or e-mail me at c.ridhwan@hotmail.com. Or find me on facebook via that e-mail. Cheers!

Hey! :) still in search? It's a all guy band till now, but imma female LOL. 16 this year, so gonna be really busy till the end of year, cause of the O lvls. But i'm kinda interested in the band. Just sayin, i'm not malay, but i'm mixed blood trololol. Learns chinese though -and can't understand malay- opps. I'm rock influenced so i guess thats not a prob... do reply soon! Lookin' forward. -PEACE-

Hey there...I sent you a pm already..thanks! Oh and race and gender is no issue, a note to whoever is reading. : )

still looking guys...think of this as rock n roll with a modern twist...

but lately we're coming up with more alternative sounding tunes....and as I mentioned before the setlist is a rough one...it can be altered slightly to suit your liking...btw still looking guys...had some nibbles in the last few days but no bites.

Back