Looking for a piano teacher?

samuel90

Looking for a piano teacher?

Details regarding teacher & lessons:
• Diploma in Pianoforte Performance,
London College of Music
• Associate from the Singapore Music Teachers’ Association (SMTA)
• Teaching Experience at Music School
• Lessons at Reasonable Rates
• Able to teach in the comfort of your own home

Call Samuel Ho @ 9711 3061 now

I urge you to be extra caution about this guy. As a parent, he is irresponsible & ineffective in teaching. On top of that, he charged even though he missed his lessons. Think twice

Hi zoequah

Firstly I do not think you are any of my students' parents.

Secondly from your comment you mentioned 'he charged even though he missed his lessons.' I will always do advanced lessons for my students during the term breaks to replace lessons that they might miss in future. I do not charge extra for any missed lesson. I also show the studio policies to the students' parents on the first lesson and request them to read and acknowledge before signing

Thirdly you mentioned "he is irresponsible & ineffective in teaching" I believe if my methods are ineffective my student would not have received the best student award and majority of my student's attaining distinction/merit for their results. None have failed as of now.
On top of that I have lots of compliments from my students and parents and have yet to receive any complaints. Thus please do not accuse me with such farfetched accusations.

P.S I have already reported your post to the soft admin. I hope that you would refrain from harassing my posts and spouting fake rumours behind my back in the future. If you have any issues please feel free to tell me personally.

Thanks!

Back