Looking for a Female Vocalist to collaborate with (Electronic Music)

NekoWhoMusic

Hey guys!! :3 It's Neko Who here (you can call me Neko)

I'm a bedroom music producer and have been learning for three years now. Although I do feel like it's time to kick it up a notch (^~^)

I'm working on a song and I felt like the need to have female vocals to touch up this song(although it hasn't been completed yet as there are some more leads and instruments I planned to add, as well as the mixing and mastering) It'll be great if you can help in co-writing the song as well. I'm planning to release this song as a single, and send to a record label as well.

Here's what to expect from the song : Porter Robinson's style, melancholy, melodic, vast-sounding, spacey, medium tempo, electronic dance pop music

Influences : Zedd, Porter Robinson, Madeon, Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Virtual Riot, Conro, DJ Snake, Major Lazer, Oliver Heldens etc.

If you're interested(and would also like to hear the short mix of the song I was talking about earlier), do email me at NekoWhoMusic@gmail.com (Btw, I live in Johor Bahru, but going into Singapore isn't a matter for me.. and yes, I'm a bloke c: )

Have a nice day ^^

Back