Logic Pro 9 User ! Need help URGENTLY !!

Valentin0

Hi there,

I've recorded my song on my Logic 9 DAW and I'm happy with the sound coming out when i playback the song on the DAW itself. But when i bounce to PCM ( WAV ), the sound is different from what I'm hearing on the DAW playback. How can I get the same sound coming out of the DAW playback to bounce and sound the same? HELP NEEDED URGENTLY !!

What do you mean by "sound different"? Can you give more details on the difference in sound? Did you dither?

I didn't dither. The PCM settings was in WAV format, offline mode, normalize on, 24bit. I mean like before it was bounce, i playback on my DAW , it sounds nice! But when i bounce it, when playback in itunes, it sounds like tube kinda sound and very soft unlike the sound coming out on logic. The playback i mean. Sorry if i get the terms wrong..

Kongwee- thanks for the advice man! Will do it again once back home. Okay so when i wanna convert it to mp3, what should the resolution be? As default? 80kbps, 168khz? And it should be just stereo output or 5.1 surround or just remain default?

What is your audio interface (although that shouldn't affect it)? The reason I'm asking is because I encountered the same problem before - just curious to see if I can replicate the scenario.

Kongwee- thanks for the advice man! Will do it again once back home. Okay so when i wanna convert it to mp3, what should the resolution be? As default? 80kbps, 168khz? And it should be just stereo output or 5.1 surround or just remain default?
Should be 128K in stereo. Nowaday, many mp3 player can accept many option, just that 128k stereo is alway safest for mp3.

Back