LINE 6 X3 LIVE/X3 Officially Released

Cool. 2 guitar rigs at the same time.

Here's my chance to get the XTlive at a cheaper cost when people start selling them off to upgrade to this :twisted:

I'm more looking forward to this.

532275.jpg

Just imagine these new products tagged with their end of year discounts. How to resist?! :twisted:

ah, better switches and bigger screen...

Metal? top expression pedal.

One extra switch for comp/boost.

Looks good to me.
GAS!

just one thing, any idea on the pricing?

so far i only saw the podx3 (the bean shaped one) for USD400 at zzounds.com

So i'm guessing the live would be around USD500ish?

gosh, i'm having a severe attack of gas sigh...
cuz i've just recently picked up the bass and well it sounds right to have a multi that can handle both instruments...
dilemma...

Haha the price will always drop to around 400-500 SGD if you look at all the multiefx pedals in this range. Just give it some time.

strinq: no dilemma... just go for it... 8)
I like the fact that it can handle two guitar rigs at the same time, at last I can just route my piezo output into it... And do the John Petrucci piezo/mag-pickup-blend trick...
I just pray that my old patches can still be used...

Rossie u tempter!!!
:lol:

Yeah i hope my old patches work too cuz i really love em.
You know what? I think it's like almost a 100% sure i'll get it, just depends on when lol.

this is definately quite a powerful unit

i wonder how the patches will compare with the boss gt8? hope it comes close in terms of non-digital distortions and more dynamic modulations...

OOOOGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!! thats it, im selling my pod xtl when it comes out....its perfect for me ,haha with the mic inputs and preamps and all. right now im runing vocals through my guitar input hahaha.

a well tweaked pod can give good sounds, but when u compare it to a well tweaked gt8, a lot of people who play through them would agree that the pod lacks something.

i'm still sticking to stompboxes because it allows me to sequence my pedal chain differently which gives me different results esp with multi od/dist/drive pedals..

if i'm to get a multi efx, it would be the gt8 cuz of this feature.
i know the pod also allows u to shift the efx before and after amp models, but i'm not sure if it allows u to place everything in the sequence u want. any pod user can enlighten me?

the good thing about pod is that it has a computer interface which comes in handy when recording though usb or when importing preset patches found online. for the gt8, u have to do stuff manually which can as painful as tweaking more than 10 real stompboxes...

Back