LF people for Japanese band~

Wooffx3

I'm a vocalist looking for bassist, drummer and keys who are relatively laid back but can be serious when needed!!! I've been in a band for a while but everybody started to be busy so we stopped jamming. I'm not experienced in performing, however I'm willing to try and dedicate~

Some Japanese bands/ producers that I like are: after the rain (soramafu), bump of chicken, tomohisa sako, radwimps, honeyworks, one ok rock, REOL (gigaP, reol, ookiku), amatsuki, luck life, sekai no owari, jin, orangestar, deco*27, livetune, goosehouse
Some English bands that I like are: the script, coldplay, one republic, imagine dragons, maroon 5,
I also like a lot of owl city and ed sheeran songs :,)

I think I prefer pop rock kinda but I'm open to learning new songs a majority of my song bank is vocaloid/ utaite/ anime so I prefer to sing in Japanese but I don't mind singing English songs as well, although it would be nice if we could do some Japanese too!

ps: I've already found a guitarist so do pm me if our tastes are similar and if you're interested ;w;

Yo, I'm a drummer that mainly plays to Gazette songs and a couple of One Ok Rock songs, love drumming to Japanese songs in general.

I have been playing for 1 year plus, contact me at 92996576 if you wanna work things out!

Aye,Bassist here! I've been playing to TooL songs but I ocassionally play some Jrock/JMetal songs too!

HMU at 98260846 if you're still looking for a bassist!

Hey , just saw your thread and realized most of the bands are those that I liked as well (Mostly Jpop, but those English alternative rock bands are also my fav) . I'hv been a drummer for a quite couple of years , do hit me up if the slot is still open :) Hp 83656263

Back