LF Female vocalist

Xwen625

Five years ago, i came here looking for a female vocalist. Since then, i was lucky and had a few - very good ones. it was a very enriching experience. Nothing lasts forever. i'm back, looking for a female vocal.

We do Mandopops, Cantopops, English songs 60s to 90s. We like songs that hv interesting and challenging parts for the lead guitarist and keyboardist, because we hv very good talented ones with us. We like songs with good melodies. We like songs with a whole orchestra backing the vocals, although we hv to struggle, but its nice.

Heavy metals, rap songs, screamos we avoid. We play for leisure. Ocassionally we get gigs, sometimes paid gigs. But we are very selective. We only want to enjoy the music.

it is important for us to know you enjoy singing with us. if you send me a list of songs you like to sing, we can quickly know whether we will band well together.

Hello, I’m willing to give it a try. I sing Chinese Songs most of the time but willing to give the other genres a try too. Hope you’ll be able to bear with me for a bit cause I am not very confident with my voice. WhatsApp me at 88625717.

Five years ago, i came here looking for a female vocalist. Since then, i was lucky and had a few - very good ones. it was a very enriching experience. Nothing lasts forever. i'm back, looking for a female vocal.

We do Mandopops, Cantopops, English songs 60s to 90s. We like songs that hv interesting and challenging parts for the lead guitarist and keyboardist, because we hv very good talented ones with us. We like songs with good melodies. We like songs with a whole orchestra backing the vocals, although we hv to struggle, but its nice.

Heavy metals, rap songs, screamos we avoid. We play for leisure. Ocassionally we get gigs, sometimes paid gigs. But we are very selective. We only want to enjoy the music.

it is important for us to know you enjoy singing with us. if you send me a list of songs you like to sing, we can quickly know whether we will band well together.

Hi all, truly sorry. I have not check back for a long while already. My female vocalist came back to join the band after I put the post.

Sincerely hope other good bands reading this post will get in touch with you.

Thank you for responding. Ten thousand apologies.

Back