Let Us Revive Punk Rock Music Scene.....

Prankzter_86

Hello there!! I'm Tan here and been in the Punk Rock music since years ago and enjoy singing. I can play guitar a lil but not really a good guitarist.. I want to revive the Punk Rock music and step into the music scene. FYI, I don't have any experience in performing at gigs but I do have friends who already make it big in the scene like John Chan from Plain Sunset, Jude from West Grand Boulevard and Joshua from The Fire Fight.. I get into the scene quite late but haven't settle down in a committed band so I was again trying to kill my free time to jamming and maybe contributing to making our own music. If you guys need a vocalist or thinking of starting a band more to Punk, you can try me out and see if I fit in your band. Below I will post a link of me singing. Oh I'm not a very good vocalist as I believe everyone has their limitation... :)

My Influence: Story of the year, Mest, Sum 41, Blink 182, The Offspring, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boys, The All American Rejects, American Hi-Fi, Amber Pacific, New Found Glory, All Time Low, Bowling For Soup, Finch, Mayday Parade, Lagwagon, My Chemical Romance, No Used For a Name, Saosin, Simple Plan, Sugarcult, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, Yellowcard and many more.... These are just some of the bands I listening to.. :)

http://youtu.be/TZwrbledRbY

You can add me in facebook or email to contact me: prankzter_86@yahoo.com.sg
Mobile: 84684159

Last edited:
When I saw your thread title, I was so god damned happy, thinking it'd be bands like The Casualties, The Exploited, Oxymoron, Discharge, Anti-Flag, Lower Class Brats, The Varukers, The Devotchkas, The Unseen, Cheap Sex, Subhumans, Minor Threat, The Ramones, Misfits, etc.

Sekali disappointed sia see the list of bands you mentioned, lol.

Well good luck bro. And say hello to Jude for me. I'm his secondary school friend, Fir.

hahahaha I started to explore the music scene quite late and when I step in, these were the one that influence me....LOL Aite if I see him ard... :)

When I saw your thread title, I was so god damned happy, thinking it'd be bands like The Casualties, The Exploited, Oxymoron, Discharge, Anti-Flag, Lower Class Brats, The Varukers, The Devotchkas, The Unseen, Cheap Sex, Subhumans, Minor Threat, The Ramones, Misfits, etc.

Sekali disappointed sia see the list of bands you mentioned, lol.

Well good luck bro. And say hello to Jude for me. I'm his secondary school friend, Fir.

Dude, i so agree with you. You got taste my brother.

Back