lespaul's toggle knob

unholyernest

les paul's toggle knob which looks like this.

epiphone_knobs.jpg

where can i find such thing in singapore? sweelee doesn't have it..i dunno where else already!
i like to watch tv and screw that knob on my guitar..until one day it went under the bed (or somewhere else) then i cannot find it anymore!! ahhh...
please help ah!

i asked that sweelee guy..davis girl... all dun have..
i didn't try any other shops in penisular leh..maybe i should..

sweelee guy said that they used to have it..but not anymore..

haha, oh..
i didnt realise davis didnt have toggle knobs
they seem to have almost every hardware , knobs and stuff there..
i cant believe this kind of toggle knob so hard to find..

if i really cannot find it..then i will walk into any guitar shop and ask to test any guitar with a toggle knob..then hehehehehe....

davis don have? i used to buy mine cream col. there.... u mite wanna try standardvalue then..

Did you check your case candy?

For some LPs Ive seen, Gibson does include a spare toggle head as part of the case candy.

go down to sweelee and cope from the displays?okay bad idea.just try finding under your bed man.waste money if you had to buy online.

nah..i haven't walk into one of those shops and kinda do that thing...***** hehehehe..

umm my guitar case inside only got cable and all those paperwork.. ellen key and stuff.. thats all..no extra toggle knob leh..

definitely i not going online man..i rather ***** than go online.. not worth spending more than 10 dollars on a recycled plastic made from toiletbowl seat.

haven't tried guitar connection..will try it soon..hopefully they have.. will let u all know the results..haha..

its kinda really hard to dig for things under my bed..i seriously never look under my bed before.. and if i were to do that..i can find a lot of "extra" things..WAHAAHAHA...

what u all mean by changing the switch sia? dun tell me its like open the guitar and remove the entire toggle knob and resolder back a new one? thats gonna be damn expensive lah..when i only need a $0.20 thing..(any how quote price)

heh, those thing if can find, wont be $0.20 or even $1.00. At least couple of dollars to 10 ++bucks perhaps.

one thing i realised over the years, nothing seem to be couple of cents to $1++ and below on geetar, from the small tiny little saddle screw to springs for pickup to jacks and pots. Heh, the price is amost scary for all its size, its true that the price is a bit ridiculous and its still true that it aint what we can expect usually. Thats if we are buying from local shop, havent look at online buying yet..
icon10.gif

anyway, if you comb round peninsular and cant find similar replacement knobs from all the shops there, walk over to bras brasah complex. Other than sweelee and ranking, theres another shop tucked away at a corner, either same floor as sweelee or higher 1 storey/lower1 storey, theres another geetar shop in that complex with quite a bit of replacement parts. Might like to check out there..

Back