Lefthanded Rhythm Guitarist Available To Form A METAL BAND!

Kaos Kommand

Hello to all,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for clicking to this thread. :p

I'm a lefty and I play rhythm guitars and wanna form a band. I'm 23years old this year and I stay east side. I'm into alternative metal/rock etc...

Basically I'm not that pro with leads and all. But I am willing to learn. I am fully commited in this industry and of course, wanna move far.

So this new band will consist of 5 people: Vocalist, Leads, Rhythms (That's me), Bassist & Drums. I know it's not easy to find the right one. Not neccessary be it you from a band, or if you just started playing or stuff like that. We start new and from scrap. Well, there is one exception though. You must not have a band prior to making this band. (Due to past experiences).

Here's a lil bit of my background (Not much actually :D):

I'm from a Black Metal band few years back called "Infernal Execrator" playing bass. My stagename was Drakon. During my stint with the band, we've produced an EP titled "Antichrist Execration". My former band was managed by Pulverised Records. Due to personal commitments and my lack of interest in Black Metal, I left the band in 2006. Enough about my former band, here's the link: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=61421

Since then, I have not been playing guitar since. Only this year when I bought a lefty electric guitar off this forum, then my interest grew back.

So watcha waiting for? Interested parties please contact me directly @ 9656 8156 and we can discuss.
Once again, thanks again!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back