Learn Guitar Easily and Stress-free

Inourfinalhour

Always wanted to play guitar but dont know exactly how to start? Give up halfway after picking up a guitar? Just can't seem to learn that particular song despite watching the tutorial on youtube for the millionth time?

Then look no further, this is the reason why this ad is here. I am a self taught guitarist, with plenty of gigging experience and have learnt from many local guitar experts.

At just $5 per session, I would like to share my knowledge with you guys especially the beginners as the saying goes "the beginning is always the hardest."

During your first lesson with me, you are guaranteed to be able to play a full song accurately but be realistic, dont expect to learn "stairway to heaven" if you are just only starting out. My approach will be direct and designed to make you learn in the fastest, easiest, stress-free way possible. I will not beat around the bush and waste too much time on the basics, hence, you will spent more time learning that particular song that you really want to master at only $5 per session. All genres are welcomed (except for death metal/deathcore like I mentioned earlier be realistic especially the beginners).

For intermediate students, you guys would probably want to enter the "shred", "sweep-picking", "tapping", "string-skipping" territory and if you find yourself lost, I am here to help.

For advance students, errr sadly this ad is not for you, gotta look elsewhere bro.. (;

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you will not give up guitar just because you feel stuck and you feel like you've hit a dead-end. My hp: 81893944. $5 per sesh, progression guaranteed. Bring your friends along if you feel like one to one feels abit awkward or anything. So yeah, enough talk, see ya'll soon. \m/:confused:

Back