Learn From A Pro Music Producer!

lilbrisket

Hey There!

Do you love creating music but struggle when it comes to recording and producing it?
Every musician deserves to have their music heard! Because Great music should be shared. Not kept in the confines of a bedroom! Or worse!! Just an idea that stays in your head.

My name's Chris, and I'm a Berklee College Of Music Grad. And since graduation, Iv worked with Singer Songwriters, Instrumentalists and Budding Music Producers. Teaching them the art of Music Production, Composition and Arranging at a Pro Studio in Boston(USA).
(Im returning to Singapore to pursue my music production career here instead!). I also came 2nd Place in the NEA SG Songwriter Competition 2014- having worked with SG Industry Legend Danny Loong(Ublues Guitarist and Owner of Timbre)

If you'v got great songs and ideas, and would like to take things a step forward. I'd love to hear from you.
My biggest passion in life is helping other's to take the music they have stuck in their heads and out in to the world.

...Honestly, this is not just some "Sales Pitch"....

This is the very reason I'v dedicated my entire life in helping others to create and release music. Nothing makes me feel more satisfied than giving musicians the tools to finally get their music out to the world. Music Production IS MY LIFE!!

I'm looking for serious, committed and passionate individuals who want to learn how to produce and record their music. Especially if you are in to Top 40/Hip Hop/Pop Rock.

Most of my experience in Music Production has been in producing Singer/Songwriters/Instrumentalists, and I'd love to be able to pass on these experiences and skills to you!

Dont think of me as your "Teacher". Think of me as your mentor!

I always take an active interest in what my students are doing with their musical careers, and I like to build relationships where we are able to depend on each other for future opportunities.

Our time spent together will be focused on using the industry standard Logic Pro X for classes.

The syllabus will focus on:
-MIDI Sequencing/Arranging
-Various Components of a DAW
-Plugins, External Instruments
-Equipment, Gear
-Basic Recording Principles
-Music Theory/Arranging Principles
-Mixing Principles

But dont just depend on my post to decide wether you'd like to take me on.

Let's arrange a no obligation Skype consultation, so I can better assess your needs - and so that I can PROVE to you the kind of value and experience I can offer you.

.....Actually you know what? Let's sweeten the deal. How about a consultation and a short online lesson?

So I can share some of my Pro Production Secrets, that you can walk away with and apply IMMEDIATLEY in to your own productions.
You have EVERYTHING TO GAIN, and NOTHING TO LOSE

One hour Lessons are 40$ P/hour at my home studio, and will include homework, production reviews and the opportunity to reach out to me, outside of class hours.

You can hear some of my work here: http://www.cdaw.co/music

Looking forward to working with you!
You can reach me at this email : cdore@alumni.berklee.edu

Warmest Regards,

-Chris

Last edited:
Back