Lead Guitarist Wanted for Established Band

chrislister

Hi All,

I am looking for a seasoned lead guitarist to step into our band. We play originals and some covers and have a lot of good contacts with venues around Singapore. I am looking for a versatile guitarist who is interested in playing quite rootsy stuff - perhaps in the style of John Frusciante.

Ideally I need someone who can commit to one rehearsal per week and two to three gigs a month. Please note we are looking for someone older than 25 and who is an advanced player.

Check out my YouTube channel and SoundCloud to get an idea of what we play. Auditions can be organized through me by sending a message on Soft.

www.youtube.com/officialchrislister
www.soundcloud.com/chrislister

Last edited:
Hi All, I am looking for a seasoned lead guitarist to step into our band. We play originals and some covers and have a lot of good contacts with venues around Singapore. I am looking for a versatile guitarist who is interested in playing quite rootsy stuff - perhaps in the style of John Frusciante. Ideally I need someone who can commit to one rehearsal per week and two to three gigs a month. Please note we are looking for someone older than 25 and who is an advanced player. Check out my YouTube channel and SoundCloud to get an idea of what we play. Auditions can be organized through me by sending a message on Soft. www.youtube.com/officialchrislister www.soundcloud.com/chrislister

Hi. Kindly check your PM

Back