korg x50 availability... october?

eiderglast

hi city music,

i've visited your branch at peace centre and was welcomed by your very courteous staff. i was also given the rundown on the difference of korg x 50 and the new ps60. but my sights were set on the x50. unfortunately, the x50 is currently out of stock. is there a definite date as to when in october the korg x50 will be really available? hoping for your response...

korg fanatic

Hi there,

Thanks very much for the kind compliments. We currently have 1 last unit of X50, which was supposed to be reserved for another customer. We are able to release it to you first if you are keen and ready to purchase it within this week.

Do let us know if you would like us to reserve it for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmest regards

hi city music,

i am very glad to hear the availability of said unit, i will come by this saturday to purchase said unit and might purchase other accessories with it (i.e. gig bag).. i am hoping the unit will be available come saturday.thank you for your prompt response and i will continue endorsing your establishment to my fellow musicians and associates.

have a great day,
eiderglast

Last edited by a moderator:
eiderglast, I think it is better if you could contact City Music asap and make the necessary arrangements. Cos they might have to let the last unit go if there's another buyer who walks into the shop.

Dear Eiderglast

thanks very much for the response. We will hold the X50 for you till this Saturday. Kindly let our staff know that you have a reservation under your SOFT user name.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Hey James, thanks for the communication support!

Warmest regards

to city music,

sorry for the very late reply,thank you city music for reserving the x50 unit for me. i had a very good exprerience from all your sales staff and i have been using the unit with no problems at all! thank you so much and i will continue endorsing your store to all my friends and associates!

eiderglast

to soft admin,

thanks for the info, and i was able to acquire the said unit on my given schedule. I am very glad to have city music aboard this forum and am also glad to be a part of soft sg. once again, thanks for the help and happy holidays!
sorry for the very late reply.

eiderglast

Latest posts

Back