Khai Han has a gig!

KhaiHan

Location: SMU School of Information System Basement 1 (Concourse), Screme.
Date: Thursday March 19th 2009
Time: (Slot) 7.00 - 7.30pm [Event probably starts at 5.30pm]

They're using 2 of my songs (I Wanna Be Loved & Be With Me) for a themed CD on love and the proceeds go to charity. I'll be singing 2 covers (John Mayer's Your Body Is Wonderland and Jack Johnson's Better Together) and an original (Leaving Me Behind).

Hope to see you guys there! :)

They're using 2 of my songs (I Wanna Be Loved & Be With Me) for a themed CD on love and the proceeds go to charity. I'll be singing 2 covers (John Mayer's Your Body Is Wonderland and Jack Johnson's Better Together) and an original (Leaving Me Behind).

hey you`re a singer & songwriter? hi, my name is Raiyhan. i playing guitar for 7 yrs and currently attending music school. do u sing heavy metal songs? do u wish to join my band? why not u give me yor MSN chat and we sort em out.:)

looking for vocalist

hey you`re a singer & songwriter? hi, my name is Raiyhan. i playing guitar for 7 yrs and currently attending music school. do u sing heavy metal songs? do u wish to join my band? why not u give me yor MSN chat and we sort em out.:)

Hi Raiyhan

Its nice that you're inviting me to join your band. But it also helps to find out what kind of songs i'm singing and how i sound. Go to my profile site here: www.singstage.com/khai_han

P.S.
Learn to ask properly... You should have said:
"hey you`re a singer & songwriter? hi, my name is Raiyhan. i playing guitar for 7 yrs and currently attending music school. My band is looking for a vocalist and we mainly play heavy metal. If you're interested, do drop me an email or add me on msn. Thanks!"

Last edited:
Back