KENNY HOGAN'S DRUM CLINIC!

KennyHogan

Dear Drum Friends!
I will be conducting a drum clinic in my studio at Balestier Rd. I will cover very simple to complex topics which are definitely not taught here in local schools.They are, Polyrhythms, Metric Modulations,Odd-Time signatures, Linear Phrasings & many more!Charges for my 2 hour clinic are $12 net. I will also be performing with my group consisting of a percussionist from Colombia & a Music Professor who plays the Sitar. Those keen, pls e-mail me at mmmk@pacific.net.sg For those who want more info on my profile,credibility & experience, kindy visit my website at http://surf.to/kennyhogan GOD BLESS!

Hi Kenny!

Long time no see and hear from you. Good to know you are having another drum clinic.

Keep it up! :D

Nigel

hey when is the drum clinic being held? doesn't seem to say on the website. would really like to know, I'm just starting out in drums and definitely want to come for this clinic.

hi kenny! you will be surprised! (please pm me if you know who i am)

we met long ago and once played with thomas leong, dr. chan, manfred & a saxophonist. (i was the keyboardist)

recall....recall??
then we met again when you came to play for our school's concert at woodlands. hahaha! (pm me if you can remember!) :wink:

Dear Friends, My clinic wil be held on 1st Oct (Sat) 4-6pm at my office in No.2 Jalan Rama-Rama (Balestier rd) Golden Wall Flatted Factory 03-22.Please register & make payment of $12 on 27th & 29th (Sept) from7-9pm (only).If you are coming in a group, its advisable to send a representative to make payment on behalf of the rest.This will be a 'FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS'Maximun capacity is 15 pple. If response is good, I will have to conduct another clinic the following week. Thanks Friends!

wah polyrhythms and polymetrics...thats something i've always wanted to do...any idea if there are clinics like this for other instruments as well like guitar and bass?

dang. I have my first drum lesson at yamaha on that day and it clashes terribly. is there another one held the following week? on a diff day?

I have collected feedback that some of you have difficulties in finding time to make payment for my clinic on 1 Oct at my Office. I appologise for the inconvenience cost. Due to very limited seats I have, preference will goes to those who paid up before the deadline, any leftover seats will then open to last minutes entry. Pls do register with me if you are not able to make payment beforehand, and your entry will only be confirmed one day before the clinic, subject to availability of seats. No entry will be entertained once it is full house. For enquiries, u may call Anita at 98483136

Back