kaka to REAL

Finally happened, and he's the most expensive player in the world now, beating the previous record when RM bought Zidane 8 years ago. :)

WHY!!!!!!!!!!

For money??????

Players who go to Real = GONE CASE!!

Why don't Barca sign him!! OMG~

Better for him.

AC Milan has been trying to push him out the door since they got that huge bid from man shitty.

For Milan, they don't give a damn where he end up as long as they got the $$.
Their president can even say he beg kaka to stay :rolleyes:.

All the best to kaka in real madrid and hope he dont fall and land up in galaxy.
Salute to an awesome player.

well, i wish Kaka a good time at Real. Hope he fits in & will be happy there. And yes, it would be great to witness a Messi-Kaka showdown!!! :cool:

kaka moved to real to help milan..

HA HA.. what a freaking liar.

if his intention was to help milan out financially, he could have moved to man city in january for 100million pounds. nearly double the transfer fee milan is receiving.

everyone knows thats the reason!

but dont say u go to real cos u want to help milan cos it would be ironical.

Yea,he could have just stayed put at milan if he really loves the club so much. Funny he would say such things :p

Galaticos the sequel anybody? :p They are trying to buy Ronaldo now..

argh so wasted! kaka will go there, wont find his place, then when he comes out he finds his transfer fee decreased by half. so on so forth, one aimless club to another, then he'll end up playing in some mid-table team in Korea. Such is the story of so many used-to-be-awesome-and-promising footballers.

Nobody wants to be on the fans' bad guy list.

The club says they did not want to sell him but on the other hand, they accept a ridiculous bid from man shitty.
Kaka said he wanna stay at Milan when shitty offer him a ridiculous weekly pay but when Real came in for him, his prayer was answered :mrgreen:.

Now with Real new president, who create the gelektikus I, the gelektikus II will no doubt be something exciting for us to watch, esp when they lose :twisted:.

I believe its more of Ancelotti being sacked from milan. The players loved him. Now that he's no more, some of them might be thinking of leaving as well.

Latest posts

Back