Jonas Brothers - A Little Bit Longer

Surprisingly, I kinda like their songs. Well written. And very popular.

Don't we all buy limited edition guitars or just a guitar and just hang it on the wall and not playing it?

And from my knowledge, the guys play guitar too. And not air guitaring.

They are sort of a boyband playing guitars. Kudos to that.

^^^+1 to bio, i totally agree with him..
cmon how many of us can write such well pieced together songs ? and their just in their teenage years. i know all the haters are just sour or something that they play gibsons..
that shit about ''disrespecting'' makes no sense at all

OH-AM-GEE. can you tell me what songs did the JB write themselves? and arrange themselves? I'm really interested in them now. omg... come to think about it, i'm really dumb to not listen to these 3 talented guys man..... :rolleyes:

And from my knowledge, the guys play guitar too. And not air guitaring.

That's not entirely true.
rolleyes.gif

OH-AM-GEE. can you tell me what songs did the JB write themselves? and arrange themselves? I'm really interested in them now. omg... come to think about it, i'm really dumb to not listen to these 3 talented guys man..... :rolleyes:

there's a difference between not liking someone else's music and dissing it. what you just did is big time dissing it.

i think they play barre chords mostly,on live i watch them play lovebug,t solo isnt even done by them but theres another guitarist in t backscene.but they do write their own songs w t exception of a few which feature t artists too.

cut them some slack,they like pop we like rock/metal,somethings just dont mix,if you think they're posers then they are,you can just play it in your mind:)

This is Disney, they can say whatever they want, they can do whatever they want, and people will believe them. Write their own songs? I'd like to see how many producers/songwriters "help" them polish their songs into what they are. I just hate the fact that they claim to be rockers when they are just a poppy boy band who happens to play guitar. Mickey Mouse got the formula right with this one.

when do they claim to be rockers???
i sense that teleplayer is rlly sour grapes or sth...
their music is aimed at the ''tween'' group anyway..

They are a bunch of faggots. Did you know that they are wearing some stupid purity rings?!! Damn stupid and lame. I just dont like them.

Last edited:
okay. It's quite obvious that their music is for listeners who are mostly fangirls.... ya I know that. anyway, thx SmFizz for reminding me that... I should like stop dissing them since they did not provoke me personally.
haha. maybe i'm jealous of their guitars... haha. but i'm definitely not jealous of their fans, music, voice, looks, fame. why should i be jealous of this kind of famous-for-once-in-a-while band...? hmm....

teleplayer, life is unfair. face it. just be thankful u have the luxury to own and play a guitar.

play more, complain less

lol but its obvious that ur damn sore ....
and cheryl lynn saying ''i just dont like them'' is not a good enough reason for insulting them until liddat

Ya Lo.... it's so damn damn obvious that I'm a sore because I don't listen to them due to the fact that I'm jealous~ I don't like their music~ I'm a sore~ :roll:

LOL!. Go catch Jonas Brothers in 3-D at Cathay! So they can prove if they can play or not? LOL!. ANd admire their gibsons...

I doubt i will wanna spend money on a 76min movie.... I was afriad that if I say "they suck" in the cinema, I will be killed by Singapore's very own Jonas Brothers' Fans.

Back