Jazz vocalist available for collaboration

Cindy Huang

Hello there,

This is C. 25 year old female vocalist here, with some experience performing Jazz, (some) Opera, pop and alternative sounds.

I'm looking out for experienced (but not jaded) guitarist or pianist who are keen on forming and committing to a 2 person acoustic band. There's a gig I have on hand and I need a accompanying musician. I am open to other arrangements as well, suggest away!

Some of the songs I have covered are the likes of:
- Caro Emerald
- Melody Gardot
- Rumer
- Lana del Rey
- Norah Jones

and songs like:
- Desafinado
- Misty
- Summer Time
- Girl from Ipanema
- Besame Mucho
- Agua de Beber
- My Funny Valentine
- Tea for Two

Background:
Personally I have a great passion for all things music and my objective for the proposed duo is to gain more stage experience. I'm especially open to musicians who are writes and compose originals. The singing is fulfilling, but to collaborate on creative processes like music writing and composing takes the mind further.

My background and day job is working as a guide and content creator. I was doing graphic design before and have always been in the creative field, working with people that have astounded me with their experiences and perspective and giving birth to fulfilling projects. It has always been an amazing experience, and I hope to extend this into the music. I would like to work with like-minded souls and hopefully, we can extend our musical horizon together.

For more info just sms/whatsapp me at 8.1.8.3.1.0.2.9

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back