Japan has all the Nice stuFF, No Fair!~ *sigh

thailoverboy said:
support ur friendly thai luthiers then
http://www.guitarandpickup.com/
its not that expensive to travel up to bangkok, u can go there and try until ur knees turn jelly anyway those MIJ, CIJ or watever big names labels of guitars doesnt naturally mean they r great, they might not even suit ur playing. but if ur buying to collect then its a different story

Try what? Hurhur...

thailoverboy said:
shipping is not included

shipping shouldn't be too expensive right? but for a price tag of SGD $1.2k - $1.5k & getting the specifications that meets your needs, it realli pump me high on GAS!!

neuro182 said:
17wil said:
i want a telecaster modded and look like john 5 's tele!

i tink Swee Lee has a John 5 Tele.. why not wait for sales, it wld be cheaper though.. we r talking about saving arnd $1000 if there is another 50% sales :wink:

pls get the one with the bigbsy hurhurhur.

do you guys think building custom guitars in singapore will be VAI-able?

put on your thinking caps and think hard now. think market, think cost, think volume, think sustainability, think competition from the cheaper countries, think finicky local buyers who won't buy local.

shipping shouldn't be too expensive right? but for a price tag of SGD $1.2k - $1.5k & getting the specifications that meets your needs, it realli pump me high on GAS!!

im talkin bout the copies dude, not customs.
im sure ur own customs specs will cost u MUCH more.

thailoverboy said:

im talkin bout the copies dude, not customs.
im sure ur own customs specs will cost u MUCH more.

wah.. den custom job? copies are fine actually as long as they fit the bill den jus mod here & there.. sian, why is money always the issue? :cry:

thanks for the advice, +1 to edder & thailoverboy

maybe ill make do with ready made guitars now :) custom made guitars will realli be at a much later stage :wink:

bigbsy is for neil young fans of onstage 1 note extended guitar WANKARAGE!!!

KEPP ON ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD!!! :D

I've been to the guitarandpickup shop before, the pickups sound good, but personally I dun really like the way the guitar feels.

It's pretty out of the way from anywhere, you'd probably have to take a cab.

Take note, if you are making a bolt on guitar, they only do them with the truss rods at the neck plate ala your fender telecaster.

Comes as a real bummer to me as I use 11 or 12 guage in various tunings and I'd prefer to do some minor setups myself.

I've been to the guitarandpickup shop before, the pickups sound good, but personally I dun really like the way the guitar feels.

It's pretty out of the way from anywhere, you'd probably have to take a cab.

Take note, if you are making a bolt on guitar, they only do them with the truss rods at the neck plate ala your fender telecaster.

Comes as a real bummer to me as I use 11 or 12 guage in various tunings and I'd prefer to do some minor setups myself.

Back